JOB SUMMARY :
Capturing business needs and shaping requirements through dialogue with business sponsors, understanding end-user requirements, working on solution design and communicating with solutions/technical team, project management, integration planning/dependency management/business process mapping, and supporting testing.
The focus of this job is to support a recently implemented Oracle E-business Suite R12 implementation and participate in the remaining implementation tasks and work on upgrading additional sites from Oracle EBS 11i to R12.
- Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Analyzing system problems and solutions and identifying data and technology according to users’ requirements
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Being responsible for the technical and functional specifications of systems and the testing of new system releases.
- Responsible for assistance in successful any implementation that concern with of Oracle EBS Suite
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT
- Facilitates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Having business and system knowledge in order to prepare/maintain documents (i.e. specification, functional, technical, programing design, user/ technical manual and etc.)
- Able to travel oversea
Education Required :
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
Skill Required :
- Experience in Oracle E-business Suite R12 application implementation or support is a plus
- Ability to work with implementation team and related partners
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with users and other team members that speak primarily in English is a plus
- 3-5 Years’ experience in IT & Process background