JOB SUMMARY :
Under minimal supervision, provide broad and integrated applications programming, systems programming, and leadership support for company, mission-critical computing on large-scale multi-user production systems, impacting on all HDD Suspension Business Division factory. Develop and establishes department technical standards and procedures. Serve as a team lead analyst while working with other components to provide complete applications support infrastructure. Coordinate the work of programming staff, providing technical support, direction, and development. Technically ensures quality software, reliable information, and stable applications for mission-critical company functions.
- Develop new and maintain existing complex and critical applications and sub-applications; ensure reliability of cross-company applications.
- Independently design and implement integrated hardware and software computer and information systems to meet company requirements.
- Reviews design, programming, timely implementation, testing of applications projects, and code for quality and adherence to standards.
- Provides effective education, training, and user assistance to support the work of Programmer in using new report development and query techniques.
- Provides guidance and direction on standards, policies and procedures specifically related to data structures, reporting and application.
- Provide on-call support for complex and critical computer applications problems and issues.
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and / or systems.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education Required :
- Bachelor's degree at least 3-5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Skill Required :
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple computing systems, applications, SharePoint and Microsoft VB, C# .NET, and Java.
- Fundamental in Microservices design and development.
- Designs and develops backend APIs.
- Demonstrated experiences in areas of object-oriented analysis, and design / development of web-based application.
- Knowledge of current technological developments with SQL language for Oracle database.
- Knowledge of DevOps (Develop and Operations) to work with team.
- Knowledge of Power BI tool.
- Teamwork and willing to learn a new technology.
- Ability to defines application problem by conferring with users, evaluating procedures and processes.
- Ability to assess and maintain quality of programming structure, design, and coding.
- Ability to provide technical staff development and performance feedback.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.